If you are done with the struggle of addiction and want a new life, Hand in Hand is the place to start. Here is where the journey begins.
• Download and complete the questionnaire and application to the best of your ability.
• Drop off or mail the completed application to the commmunity you are applying for.
• A representative will contact you to set up an admissions interview.
• If you have problems, questions or concerns, they will be addressed during the initial interview.
• A determination of eligibility will be provided and you will be notified.
Men's Recovery Community
125 W Lakeview Ave
Eustis, Florida 32726
Women's Recovery Community
1215 E Orange Avenue
Eustis, FL 32726
352-771-2468 or 352-771-2020
Hand in Hand Lake County, Inc. does not discriminate for any reason, however, there are guidelines and criteria for eligibility.
Hand in Hand is where your recovery awaits. Our staff has walked in your shoes and found recovery. This staff knows they need to protect their recovery and does so by helping others through this journey. The epidemic of addiction in our country is tearing us apart with homelessness, crime to support the addiction, and most importantly, the loss of lives. This will be the toughest thing you have ever done, but will result in you getting your life back. Recovery will allow you to become the person you know God designed you to be.
You will be challenged, stretched and tested along this path, but you will also find love again. Not the kind of love that says "I will do it FOR you", rather the kind of love that says "I will do this WITH you".
Contact us today to start transforming the relationship you have with your life.
Hand in Hand Lake County Inc.